One Care Home Care offers our clients personalized non-medical caregiving services. Our caregivers provide the elderly, disabled, and others needing assistance the option to maintain their independence and quality of life by assisting with their daily needs, avoiding falls, preventing medication errors, and addressing Alzheimer/dementia concerns.Our services support the individual’s preferences in order to maintain their dignity and independence. We assist seniors, children, and the disabled in a spirit of concern for their welfare, gaining satisfaction and a sense of pride for the value that we add to their lives. If you are as passionate about helping others as we are, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team!
1. Statewide criminal history check through the Florida Dept of Law Enforcement
2. Nationwide criminal history check through the FBI
3. Countywide criminal history check through the Pinellas and Pasco County Sheriff’s Department
4. Drivers license verification
5. Driving record check
6. Automobile Insurance Verification
8. Caregiver license and certification verification
Please note that One Care Home Care operates as a registry and refers qualified, professional caregivers to clients needing care. In our model, we are not your boss, and you are not our employee. Each caregiver is a self-employed independent contractor, free to accept or decline any case we may offer for your consideration providing you are the right fit.